1 month ago
1. How many days a week do you train? 4-6
2. Do you do any cardio and how much? I do cardio once or twice a week, i usually either walk on the stair master for 20-40 min on level 7 or 10 min treadmill sprints 30 sec fast af, 30 sec rest.
3. How many times do you do abs in a week? Once, maybe none
4. What do you eat? Just about everything but I mostly eat real food not processed, I legit have desert every day or a desert like food.
5. Best snack idea? My yogurt bowl, which includes yogurt, some granola, berries, a tiny bit of peanut butter.
6. Did you have any surgery for your extra skin after the baby? No, never had surgery or any weird lasers or anything, I let nature take its course.
7. Are you tracking macros? No, i haven’t been for about 5 months now?
8. Do you take supplements? I take probiotics, vitamin c, fish oil and vitamin k
9. How much protein do you have per day? I have no idea but right now must be around 80-100g per day.
10. How much do you weigh? 136-138lbs
11. How tall are you? 5’,5.5”
12. How old are you? I’m 34, black don’t crack 😜 I’m Domincan but isn’t that kinda black anyway
13. How do you get your skin so smooth? It just naturally is but I get Laser hair removal at Sev laser too.
14. How many fucks do you usually give? None 💅
I want you guys to remember it wasn’t always like this, i did massive amounts of cardio once and sometimes i get in that mode again, I also tracked macros for years and trained consistently 5-6 days a week for years. When you get to a certain point in your fitness journey you can relax a bit for some time then go hard again at least that’s my experience. THERES NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL! Find your size!
#fit #fitgirl #fitness #goals #bodygoals #transformation #bodybuilding #inspire #dedication #consistency